- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Land transportation
- Two-way boat transfer
- Entrance fees
- Jetty fee
- Snorkelling equipment
- English-speaking guide
- Water sports at Manukan Island
- Personal expenses
- Hotel accommodation
- Other services not mentioned above
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Hat or cap
- Swimming attire
- Sandals or slippers
- Drinking water
- Extra cash
- Full itinerary will be provided upon booking confirmation
- Occasionally, the host may change one of the islands to Mamutik. It depends on the crowd, water, jetty and or logistics situations, and this will be decided by the experienced operation team.
- There will be additional charges for pick-ups and drop-offs at outskirt hotels. Please refer to add-ons for more information.
- The host does not know when the jelly fish season is as it varies. Usually, it occurs during the middle of the year or/and end of the year. Just be extra careful and inform the guides should you be bitten.
- The guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and it will just cause some slight itch.
- Please do not bring valuables as there are no lockers on the islands.
- Time slot: 8:00 to 15:00
- Exact pick-up and drop-off time will be provided upon booking confirmation.
- Please be ready in at least 15 minutes before pick-up time.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- For questions regarding your booking, contact BeMyGuest's Customer Service at 6743 9812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.