- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Land transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Rafting equipment
- Use of life jacket
- River guide
- Personal expenses
- Hotel accommodation
- Other services not mentioned above
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Proceed to Beaufort Railway Station by coach
- Train ride to Pangi Station
- 10-minute stop at Rayoh Station
- Arrive at Pangi
- Safety briefing
- Begin the rafting experience
- Pass through Head Hunter, Lambada, Cobra, Scooby Doo, Washing Machine, Mary Go Round, Snake House, and Barbecue Rapids
- Reach the ending point
- Return to Beaufort by train
- Drop-off at your hotel
- End of service
Recommended rafting attire:
- Swimsuit for inner wear
- T-shirt and shorts (dark colour)
- Sandals with straps
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Extra clothes
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof bag
- Extra money
- Personal toiletries
- There will be additional charges for pick-ups and drop-offs at outskirt hotels. Please refer to add-ons for more information.
- All participants are required to understand and sign a liability form before the tour commences.
- Participants must be physically fit for this tour.
- Participants must be in the age of 12 to 60 year sold.
- Please inform the host upon booking if there is a special diet equipment.
- Please provide all of the participants' full name and passport number.
- Do not bring jewellery and electrical gadgets/devices.
- Estimated pick-up time is 5:40 while estimated drop-off time is 18:00.
- Please be ready in at least 15 minutes before pick-up time.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- For questions regarding your booking, contact BeMyGuest's Customer Service at 6743 9812 or email email@example.com.
Warnings- The tour itinerary may be adjusted due to long train rides.