- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Land transportation (seat-in-coach)
- English or Chinese-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Use of indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring
- Personal expenses
- Hotel accommodation
- Other services not mentioned above
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Towels and extra clothes
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent
- Pick-up from hotel
- Proceed to Tamparuli Town
- Visit the wooden shop houses
- Walk across the Jambatan Tamparuli
- Visit Nabalu
- Continue to Kinabalu Park
- Walk through the Botanical Garden
- Visit Poring Hot Spring
- Bathe in the water
- Try the Treetop Canopy Walk
- Drop-off at your hotel
- End of service
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, it can get cold.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint Heart.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent indoor bathtubs but at own expense and are subject to availability.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.
- If you take this tour on Wednesdays, you will get to experience the special highlight at Tamparuli Town centre, the 'Wednesday Weekly Tamu (Market)'.
- There will be additional charges for pick-ups and drop-offs at outskirt hotels. Please refer to add-ons for more information.
- Time slot: 7:45 to 19:00
- Exact pick-up and drop-off time will be provided upon booking confirmation.
- Please be ready in at least 15 minutes before pick-up time.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- For questions regarding your booking, contact BeMyGuest's Customer Service at 6743 9812 or email email@example.com.