Abu Dhabi is the capital and the largest of the United Arab Emirates, and is just a hundred miles from Dubai. One of the wealthiest and most modern city-states in the world, Abu Dhabi is the center of the oil business in the country. Built on a natural island, the emirate includes a number of offshore islands and vast expanses of desert. The city is renowned for its lush greenery, planned development and beautiful Corniche.
• Pick up from Dubai Hotel
• Our first stop will be at the Magnificent Sheikh Zayed Mosque, which is the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and the sixth largest mosque in the world.
• After the mosque we will drive to the city, and our next stop will be at the magnificent Emirates Palace Hotel, which is built in Arabian style (photo stop from outside only), and we will then pass by the Presidential Palace, driving through the most popular street in Abu Dhabi, and visit the Heritage village .Here, you can take a journey to the past, and experience traditional life in Abu Dhabi before oil revenues altered the landscape. In addition to Bedouin tents, there are reconstructions of palm ('Arish’) and other houses, old fishing villages and traditional Souq.
• We then continue on to the Cornish passing by , driving towards port Zayed to the Date market where we will have a great opportunity to taste a variety of the local fruit. Then we will drive back to Dubai, passing by the Yas Island, which hosts the 1st Ferrari theme park, 21 circuits Formula 1 marina race track. Yas Island is home to the famed Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and its Ferrari World - the largest theme park in the world - to the Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster.
• The Manarat Saadiyat is a purpose-built visitor center that showcases futuristic developments in the capital’s cultural district.
• Upon completion of the tour you will be driven back to the hotel.