- English-speaking guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Bottle of mineral water
- Cycle rickshaw ride
- Gift box of Indian spices and recipes
- Gratuities for the guide
- Driver and rickshaw puller
- Any souvenirs or additional snacks or food
- Temple and mosque donations
- Drop-off at any centrally located city hotel.
Voucher exchange details:
- Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
Confirmation of booking:
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at your hotel for pick-up. Please check your hotel details are correct on the voucher.
- If your details are not correct, please email us to confirm your correct pick-up hotel using the contact details on the voucher. If you prefer, you may also phone the change through to us during business hours.
- As India is a modest country and the tour visits a mosque and temple, fully covered clothing is advisable. For comfort, sport shoes or closed-toe walking shoes are recommended.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- This tour does not go into the Taj Mahal complex.