- Includes: Bali Rainforest Free Flight Bird Show, Basic Instinct Bird of Prey Show, Pelican Feeding, Papua Rainforest Feeding, the Komodo Experience, Lory Feeding, Meet the Bird Stars, 4D Cinema, Guyu Guyu Corner
- Papua Rainforest Feeding, 09:30 and 17:30
- Lory Feeding, 9:45 and 12:45
- Pelican Feeding, 10:00 and 13:15
- The Komodo Experience: Tuesday, 11:00 and Friday, 14:30
- Basic Instinct: Bird of Prey Show, 11:30 and 15:00
- Bali Rainforest: Free Flight Show, 10:30 and 16:00
- Guyu Guyu Corner: Hand on Bird, 09:00 and 17:30
- 4D Cinema: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, and 17:00
COMBO: Bali Bird Park + Waterbom Bali + Bali HOHO
- The single-day pass gives access to the entire park and all slides EXCLUDING the following facilities and activities, which are charged separately: gazebo rental, towel and locker hire, Euro Bungy, Water Blaster, Flow Rider, digi photos, and spa facilities.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- It is recommended that you donu0027t bring goggles, jewellery, and shirts or bathing suits with metal decorations.
- Same day re-entry is permitted.
- The service operates in the popular tourist areas of Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, South Nusa Dua, and Ubud.
- For your own convenience, it is recommended that you make allowance for possible delays when planning your trip.
- The 3-day pass is available and will be activated from the date you first scan the QR code upon boarding the bus.
- One day is calculated as 24 hours from the time the card is activated upon first QR code scan. (e.g. If you tap your 3-day pass at 15:00 on 01 April, the card will be valid until 15:00 of 04 April.)
- The day pass can be used by one person at a time only.
- Line 1: Bus departs every two hours, seven rounds per day (Route: DFS > NUSA DUA > JIMBARAN > DFS > KUTA > LEGIAN > DFS)
- Line 2: Bus departs every two hours, five rounds per day (Route: DFS > JIMBARAN > NUSA DUA > DFS > KUTA > LEGIAN > DFS)
- Line 3: Bus departs every 30 minutes, 19 rounds per day (Route: KUTA > LEGIAN > SEMINYAK > LEGIAN > KUTA)
- Line 4: Bus departs every hour, eight rounds per day (Route: DFS > LEGIAN > SEMINYAK > SUNSET ROAD > DFS)
- Line 5: Bus departs every two hours, four rounds per day (Route: DFS > SANUR > UBUD > SANUR > DFS)
- Restrictions inside the bus: Littering, smoking, food, durians, spitting, surfboard, pets, and weapons like knives and guns