- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees as indicated
- Bikes and helmets
- Drop off transfer
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- Lobby of Nouvo City Hotel, 2 Samsen Rd, Soi 2, Pranakorn, Bangkok
Voucher exchange details:
- Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the biking tour in Bangkok.
Confirmation of booking:
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point.
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip - though not compulsory - is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- This day tour is a gentle 20-kilometre journey through the backstreets and canals of Bangkok, and is suitable for anyone who can ride a bike. No pro skills or wheelie champion medals necessary