- The admission interval to "At the Top" is 30 minutes; however, guests can stay at the observation deck for up to two hours.
- For non-prime hours, please note that due to the 30-minute intervals, two tour schedules are available every hour. However, you will only be allowed to select your preferred timeslot on a per hour basis, and whichever is available between the two given schedules will be assigned to you.
- Burj Khalifa tickets are subject to availability. If your preferred timeslot is not available, the schedule an hour before or after your original chosen timeslot will be given to you.
- Last entry is about 45 minutes prior to closing hours.
- Please bring your passport and a valid ID with photo to be presented upon entry.
- Tickets can be purchased from any available date up to 30 days prior to the intended visit.
- It is required to select at least one Adult ticket when purchasing a Child ticket.
- Burj Khalifa does not accept bookings more than one month in advance, please do not make bookings more than one month prior to your intended visit.
Good to Know:
- No food or beverages are allowed at "At the Top."
- Your host reserves the right to amend, vary, or otherwise change the entry timings of "At the Top." In such an event, your host shall alter the booking confirmation or ticket(s) for other timings.
- Your host reserves the right, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close "At the Top." In such an event, your host, in its sole discretion, shall extend the booking confirmation or ticket(s) to a later date.
- Ticket prices may vary at any time and no decrease in price shall entitle the booking confirmation or ticket holder/s to any refund.
- The right of admission to "At the Top" is reserved and is subject to the terms of admission of "At the Top." All persons and/or their belongings entering to or exiting "At the Top" will be required to undergo a security check including but not limited to an x-ray examination and/or inspections of bags. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall be grounds for non-admission or removal from "At the Top".
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, your host reserves the right to refuse entry of any person who: has been convicted of a criminal offence or has behaved in a manner that is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors; has used offensive, abusive, threatening, or insulting language.
- Your host takes all reasonable steps to provide a safe and enjoyable experience at "At the Top." However, it shall not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to personal property or loss of life, personal injury to any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence or otherwise.
- Guests must keep personal belongings with them at all times. Your host shall not be liable for any lost or stolen property.
- No large bags or strollers are permitted inside "At the Top." Large bags and strollers should be checked at the Will Call counter prior to entry.
- Your host is not responsible for inclement weather conditions affecting visibility.
- Daily: 08:30 - 01:00 (last entry at 23:00)
- Prime hours: 15:00 - 19:00
What to Wear:
- Comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
Warnings- Safety and insurance:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.