The history of the Jewish Ghetto with its quaint alleyways and archeological monuments, loved by the Roman locals, is amongst the more ancient of the world and also today tells us about the habits and traditions of the Roman-Jewish people.
Restaurant La Reginella Kosher make history live again by the Roman-Jewish traditional dishes following the rules of the Jewish Kasherut, together with the reinterpretation of the great classics of the Italian cuisine with innovative creativity by star Executive Chef Peter Ciminiello. La Reginella uses only the freshest and selected ingredients. Many of the fresh ingredients are of own production, the extra virgin olive oil, some vegetables and fruits such as cherries.
Available for gourmets, in the bundle of cigars, the Tuscans, Colombians and Cubans.
The atmosphere is cozy and elegant, soft music, tastefully furnished and modern elegance with precious Carrara marble and Venetian chandeliers of Murano. In summer you can dine outdoors if you like.
Your typical Roman Taste Menu includes:
- Jewish tastings (marinated zucchini and half roast tomatoes)
- Artichoke Variations
- Homemade Spaghetti with artichoke and dried meat
- Homemade Fettuccine with typical Roman Stracotto beef stew
- Beef Straccetti stripes with herbs and oven roasted potatoes
- Taste of our homemade desserts
- 1 Welcome Flute of Prosecco
- ¼ l Red Wine selected by the sommelier
- ½ l Mineral Water
- 1 Espresso Coffee
Children Menu includes:
- Homemade Pasta with tomato sauce or vegetable sauce of the day
- Chicken with backed potatoes
- Homemade dessert
- 1 Soft Drink
- ½ l Mineral water