- Private Transportation
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Attractions: Gandhi Smriti , Rajghat , National Gandhi Museum
- Items of personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide
- Hotel Jivitesh, 11, Pusa Road, opposite Metro Pillar 87,Near Karol Bagh Metro Station , New Delhi
Voucher exchange details:
- Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the trip.
Confirmation of booking:
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point.
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers a tip - though not compulsory - is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge
- Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.