- Walk safari
- Meals and drinks
- Public transportation and parking fees
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
- A DSLR, compact camera or smart phone. However, to achieve the most from this photo / walking safari, using a DSLR camera is recommended. Please bring the manual if you have one.
- Introduction to your camera
- Essential equipment
- How to select the right lens
- Aperture settings
- Shutter speed settings
- ISO settings
- Colour balance
- Manual mode settings
- Composition rules and tips
- Learn to ‘see’ with a photographic eye
- Light – the main ingredient and how it works
What to bring:
- A digital SLR camera, compact camera, or smart phone
- At least one memory card
- At least one set of spare batteries - fully charged
- Your camera manual
- Camera bag
- Water / food / snacks
- Comfy walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing
- Sunscreen and hat
- Please be at the meeting point in at least 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Weather: If it looks like there will be unbearable weather on the day, the host will contact you early that morning to advise that the workshop will not operate. Otherwise, you should assume the workshop will operate as scheduled. In the event of cancellation, you can select an alternative workshop date.