- Morning coffee
- Meals and drinks
- Public transportation
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
- How to improve your power of observation
- How to identify your ‘points of interest’
- Quality and properties of light
- Street awareness and etiquette
- Candid photography techniques
- How to predict and time a great moment
- Approaching people and requesting a portrait
- How to be inconspicuous
- Choice of camera equipment
What to bring:
- Your camera; DSLR or compact (gear should be kept to a minimum)
- Batteries (charged)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sun screen
- Weather dependant clothing
- Clothes that don’t attract attention in order to be an inconspicuous observer
- Sharpen your powers of observation and improve your candid photography skills as you learn how to predict and capture moments without being noticed at the same time building your confidence in approaching strangers to ask if you can take their photography.
- You will come away with an understanding of how to approach story telling using photography and observation.
- Please be at the meeting point in at least 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Weather: If it looks like there will be unbearable weather on the day, the host will contact you early that morning to advise that the workshop will not operate. Otherwise, you should assume the workshop will operate as scheduled. In the event of cancellation, you can select an alternative workshop date.
- For questions regarding your booking, please contact BeMyGuest's Customer Service at 6743 9812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.