- Local English-speaking guide
- Visit to a local host’s home
- Market shopping and exploration
- Cooking lesson
- Recipes to take home
- Personal items at the market
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- At the end of the tour, we’ll bring you back to your local Jaipur hotel.
Voucher exchange details:
- Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
Confirmation of booking:
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point.
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Dress standard here is modest, so we recommend you dress comfortably and conservatively, especially as you’ll be amongst family and friends. The cooking experience will involve you being in the kitchen, so wear something you are comfortable cooking in.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.