- Local English-speaking guide
- Food samplings (Japanese snacks, tea)
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
- Mitsukoshimae Station (Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line)
Voucher exchange details:
- Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
Confirmation of booking:
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point.
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- The tour includes a brief visit to a small shrine. Modest dress is highly recommended — shoulders covered, and pants or a skirt that covers the knees.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
- Some food allergies can be accommodated, but please check beforehand with us at email@example.com.
While this tour is not physically exerting, it is a walking tour, and you will be on your feet and walking for all of the three hours.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- This tour includes visits to independent, family-run businesses, which may sometimes unexpectedly close or alter their hours for the day. In such a case, we'll visit other nearby shops or attractions that still keep with the theme and essence of the tour.
- Please note that this itinerary is subject to change. As most of the shops we visit are small, family-owned businesses, they sometimes unexpectedly close or alter their hours for the day. In such a case, we'll visit other nearby shops or attractions that still keep with the theme and essence of the tour.