- Return transfers
- Use of diving equipments
- Services of dive master
- Buffet lunch
- Free diving lesson
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned
07:00 - Pick-up from hotel
07:30 - Depart to Kota Belud town
09:15 - Arrive at Kuala Abai Jetty
09:30 - Depart for Mantanani Island
10:30 - Learn diving at beach (beach dive) - first dive
10:50 - Take boat to dive in open water - second dive
12:00 - Back to island for lunch
13:30 - Free time, snorkelling from the beach
15:00 - Depart back to jetty
16:00 - Arrive at Kuala Abai Jetty
16:30 - Depart for Kota Kinabalu
18:00 - Arrive Kota Kinabalu and transfer back to hotel
- Please provide your hotel details on the Payment Section.
- Guests are advised to bring insect repellent, sunblock lotion, extra set of clothes, towel, cap/hat, pocket money, and slippers.
- Please mention on the Payment Section if you are a qualified diver with certification.
- Please bring along your logbook and diver certification card for Leisure Dive.
- Participant must be physically fit. A liability release form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- A free diving lesson will be provided.
- If you have special food/dietary request (e.g. vegetarian) please mention on the Payment Section.
- You might get wet during the boat ride, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Dry bags or raincoat for waterproofing are recommended.
- Please change your clothes at the jetty before heading back to hotel.
- You should wait a minimum of 18 hours and sometimes up to 24 hours after diving before you fly due to medical safety and surface interval reasons.
- There will be a surcharge for pick-ups in Kinarut area (e.g., Beringgis Beach Resort, Kinabalu Villas).
Warnings- - This tour might be cancelled due to bad weather condition especially in Monsoon Season (November to January, and June).
- The host will inform you if the trip has been cancelled by early morning before 7:00 AM on traveling day.
- In case the tour pushes through and the weather is not getting better, only one session of diving will be conducted at shallow water area and guests will leave the island earlier than usual for safety reasons.
- Strictly no expecting mothers are allowed for Mantanani trip and surface interval of 24 hours prior to flights after diving.