● Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
● Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
● Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
● Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
● Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask.Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
● Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
● Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
● Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
● If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
● No refund for partly utilized services.
● Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
● Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
● Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
● Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
● If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
● If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
● Carry your own personal gear.
● Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
● Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
● Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app