Jodhpur, the second largest city of the state of Rajasthan, is often called the blue city and is an oasis in the arid Thar Desert. Representing this colourful city with shades of blue, Jodhpur has a history that is rich and a present that beckons strongly to the discerning tourist. Forts and palaces, temples and havelis, culture and tradition, spices and fabrics, colour and texture, Jodhpur has them all and in plenty.
• Mehrangarh Fort
• Jaswant Thada,Gift & Speciality Shops
• Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
• Clock Tower,Private Tours
• Sachiya Mata Temple,Phool Mahal
• Kaylana Lake
• Loha Pol
• Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum.