COMBO: Universal Studios Singapore™ + Gardens by the Bay
- Gardens by the Bay operating hours: 09:00 - 21:00 daily; last admission at 20:00
- Gardens by the Bay may change the operating hours or close/restrict admission to the conservatories due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, or other reasons without prior notice.
Please be informed that the Double Conservatories will be closed on the following dates:
- Flower Dome: 14 January, 11 February, 03 March, 07 April, 19 May, 16 June, 14 July, 18 August, 22 September, 13 October, 10 November, and 15 December 2020
- Cloud Forest: 09 December 2019 | 13 January, 10 February, 02 March, 06 April, 18 May, 15 June, 13 July, 17 August, 21 September, 12 October, 09 November, and 14 December 2020
- For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories e-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange.
- Not valid for special events. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. Voucher and proof of identity required for entry.
- The voucher and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only on the date/period indicated.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment, and program policies shall apply.
- No outside food and beverages are permitted.
COMBO: Universal Studios Singapore™ + S.E.A. Aquarium™
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ operating hours: 10:00 - 19:00 daily
- The S.E.A. Aquarium™ operating hours vary based on the time of year and day of the week. Please check
[www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/sea-aquarium/visitor-information] prior to your visit.
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ offers barrier-free accessibility inside the attraction.
COMBO: Universal Studios Singapore™ + Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS
Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS
- Includes: Complimentary limited edition postcard set
- To see the other benefits of the STP+, check [thesingaporetouristpass.com.sg/special-deals].
- The Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (STP+) is activated upon first usage and valid for three consecutive calendar days.
- Pass coverage of the day begins from your first usage to the end of public transport for that day.
- Unlimited travel is applicable for basic public bus and train services. The pass excludes rides on premium services such as Sentosa Express, RWS8, Fast Forward, Night Rider, and Nite Owl buses.
- Voucher will not be recognised at any Transitlink Office.
- This pass can only be redeemed at any Changi Recommends counters located at all terminals of the Singapore Changi Airport. Please present this voucher for the collection of the STP+.
Complimentary Xplore half-day guided tour (no reservation required):
- Collect your voucher upon redemption of the STP+.
- This tour is open-dated and operates daily.
- Departs from Bugis MRT Station Exit B at 16:00
- Please be at the meeting point by 15:45.
COMBO: Universal Studios Singapore™ + Adventure Cove Waterpark™
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ operating hours: 10:00 - 18:00 daily
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice. Please check [www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/adventure-cove-waterpark/visitor-information] before the day of your visit.
COMBO: Universal Studios Singapore™ + Sentosa Monorail Express
- Sentosa Monorail Express operating hours: 07:00 - 22:00, Mondays to Thursdays; 07:00 to midnight, Fridays to Sundays
- Location: VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3
- Stops: Sentosa Station (VivoCity Shopping Mall), Waterfront Station (Resorts World Sentosa, and Universal Studios Singapore™), Imbiah Station, and Beach Station
- Free shuttle bus service from Beach Station to Harbourfront Bus Interchange included. The shuttle bus service from Beach Station is only operational from Mondays to Thursdays between 10:00 and 12:00.
COMBO: Universal Studios Singapore™ + Luge and Skyride
- Luge and Skyride operating hours: 10:00 - 21:30 daily, last ride at 21:15
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride the Luge and Skyride. Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity as well.
Age and height restrictions:
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children below six years old and under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.
COMBO: Universal Studios Singapore™ + 80 Sentosa FUN Pass Tokens
How to use the tokens:
- Beside the attractions listed above are their corresponding token points. Make sure that the token points of your chosen attractions will fit into the value of your purchased FUN Pass.
- The price of FUN passes excludes island admission and the Cable Car Sentosa Line ride.
- The Sentosa FUN Pass has a 14-day validity period upon exchanging the voucher and is valid for two consecutive days from the first redemption.
- Guests can top up tokens on their FUN Pass at all Sentosa ticketing counters, starting from five tokens at SGD 5, in blocks of five tokens.
- You may redeem each attraction multiple times using the same pass, as long as there are sufficient tokens.
- The multiple access function is applicable to all existing participating attractions, except KidZania.
- Adults and children in a group cannot use the same pass to redeem multiple entry. Adults can only use the adult pass, and children the child pass.
- The pass is valid during the attractions’ usual operating hours or until the closure of attractions, whichever is earlier. Operation hours are subject to change without prior notice, and no refunds will be issued.
- For the redemption of the Wings of Time show component within the Sentosa FUN Pass, please inform the ticketing staff of your preferred show time (19:40 or 20:40) upon the redemption of your pass.
- Passes are not transferable.
- Combining of tokens across passes is not allowed.
- Respective attraction ticketing, admission, payment, and programme policies apply.
- Existing terms and conditions governing the use of the Sentosa FUN Pass apply.
Warnings of the activity:
- Please check the operating hours on the attraction's official website prior to your visit. Some attractions may be temporarily unavailable. No refund or travel date changes are allowed once the ticket is issued.
- The park shall remain operational in case of light rains. The decision to proceed is up to the ticket holder.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Detailed ride restrictions can be found at the Guest Services counter located inside the park entrance. A complimentary rider's guide for guests with disabilities is also available here.